Data Protection Declaration
As a service provider, we place the utmost importance on the protection of your private sphere and are aware of the special responsibility we have and the trust you have placed in us. The dissemination of your data shall be made exclusively in accordance with the statutory directives and HeadCon’s company mission. No dissemination shall be made to third parties. HeadCon’s consultants and partners as well as its clients shall not be considered to be third parties in the sense of the company. Blocking notices shall be strictly respected.
HeadCon shall be obliged to adhere to the data protection directives prescribed in the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz [German Data Protection Act] (BDSG). For this purpose, we have reached agreement on technical and organisational measures which ensure that the data protection directives are followed both by us as well as the service providers which we commission. A Data Protection Officer shall be appointed in accordance with BDSG §4f and 4g.
Saving Access Data
Each time a user accesses a web page from HeadCon’s web site and each time a file is retrieved, access data about this process are saved in a log file on our server.
The saved data are evaluated exclusively for statistical purposes. No dissemination is made to third parties-neither for commercial nor for non-commercial purposes.
Insofar as the option exists to enter personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses, etc.) on the Internet web site, the disclosure of these data is made by the user upon an expressly voluntary basis. In this case as well, your data shall be handled confidentially and not passed on to third parties.
Upon request, the users shall have the right to receive free-of-charge information about the personal data stored about them. In addition, in accordance with the statutory directives, you shall have a right to correct, block and delete these personal data.
HeadCon uses no cookies. It is possible that cookies may be used on the linked web pages without our being able to notify you of this fact. Most browsers are configured in such a manner that they automatically accept cookies. However, you can deactivate the saving of cookies or configure your browser in such a manner that it will notify you as soon as cookies are sent.
Please keep in mind that each procedure on the Internet or in e-mail correspondence leaves behind imprints. In accordance with the statutory directives, providers of web services and companies are obliged to maintain records of such procedures. Likewise, all activities leave behind imprints in the local and central web browsers, firewalls and spam filters.
HeadCon GmbH’s Public Procedure Directory
In accordance with §4g of the BDSG, the information provided in Points 1 – 8 of this document shall be made available to everyone in a suitable form pursuant to §4e Clause 1 BDSG.
1. Name of the Responsible Office:
2. Managing Partner:
3. Address of the Responsible Office:
4. Purpose of the Collection, Processing and Use of the Data:
The company’s mission is advising companies, particularly rendering personnel consulting services. The collection, processing and use of personal data shall be undertaken exclusively in a purposeful manner in order to implement and realise HeadCon’s business purpose.
5. Description of the Affected Groups of Persons, the Data or the Data Categories:
Essentially, HeadCon shall collect, process or use personal data about the following groups of persons: Partners, clients, job candidates, employees and suppliers during the required implementation of the contractual agreements and orders.
6. Recipients or Categories of Recipients to Whom the Data may be Disseminated:
Public offices in the event that prevailing legal directives prescribe this, clients, external service providers and contractors in accordance with §11 BDSG as well as external offices, internal divisions, consultants and partners of HeadCon in this regard in order to fulfil the business purpose specified in Point 4.
7. Deletion of the Data:
After the retention timeframes and retention obligations that have been prescribed by the lawmakers or supervisory agencies lapse, the corresponding data shall be routinely deleted. Data which are not affected by this shall be deleted when the purposes specified in Point 4 are no longer valid.
8. Dissemination of Data to Service Providers:
In order to implement business transactions so that the business purpose can be fulfilled, data shall be disseminated to external service providers. Where applicable, a separate Data Protection Agreement shall be concluded with each service provider. Dissemination of data to parties located outside Germany without the EU data protection level shall not be undertaken without the express approval of the affected party.
Data Protection Declaration for Job Applicants
Data Protection Declaration for job applicants for the submitted application documents which will be stored on HeadCon GmbH’s server.
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. We shall tell you when we save which data and our usage purpose.
1. CVs and other data which you intend to submit to us, and/or which you have submitted to us, for a job application shall be saved and used on HeadCon’s server. The same shall be valid for data which are collected during test procedures.
2. The data shall be compared, for the exclusive purpose of filling the job vacancy, with the requirement profiles for our clients’ job positions which must be filled.
3. By undertaking suitable technical and organisational measures, HeadCon shall safeguard your data against unintentional or intentional falsification/corruption, destruction, loss or unauthorised access. The access to your data shall be restricted to those HeadCon employees who must process these data and who shall properly and confidentially handle them.
4. The respectively responsible employee shall personally contact you before disseminating your data to personnel managers-even in anonymised form-with the exception of projects for which you have already applied.
5. We shall use your data exclusively for the purposes described in this Data Protection Declaration; we shall always make any other usage at a later point in time subject to your approval.
6. You shall have the right to enquire about your personal data, to have them corrected as required and/or to demand the deletion of the data. Your data shall then be deleted. You may also, at any time, withdraw the approval which you have granted to use your personal data.
Please make notification if you wish to withdraw your approval by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to: +49 711 656 927 20