Sales Manager Germany (m/f/d) Automotive
Our client has focused for more than 40 years the development and global deployment of hardware and software related quality management solutions. This focus has given the knowledge and experience to create a unique position in the world of manufacturing. By collaborating with the clients and understanding how they measure success, we he is able to tailor software and hardware solutions to meet their requirements, effectively making us an extension of their team. They aim to drive these results without major disruption to the organization. For the location in Stuttgart we are looking for a Sales Manager Germany (m/f/d) Automotive.
Project no.: 11357-SG
Salary: Not specified
- As Regional Sales Manager Germany (m/f/d) Automotive you will focus on and realize sales growth in Germany for our international client. This role will involve managing and prioritizing opportunities, qualifying potential new clients, understanding client’s business drivers, building relationships, presenting solutions and closing the business. This position requires a higher technical aptitude with the ability to talk to engineers selling software and hardware in a competitve market
- Based on the available input, you will draft and execute a strategy and account plan in order to develop the automotive market
- You will realize sales growth in the automotive Quality Management Solutions with a clear focus on customer satisfaction and generating new opportunities in these markets hunting for new customers
- You will manage and develop the relationship with the customer on different levels, analyzing their needs and making sure that you have a profound understanding of their business and financial targets in order to create added value and a win-win
- You will analyze and define problems and leverage on the right resources in order to solve them. You will communicate properly with all involved, enabling colleagues to obtain operational excellence (marketing, logistic, customer service, engineering…)
- You will be responsible for preparation/support of quotations, negotiations, budgets, sales development, customer forecasts and reports to manager
- You keep yourself informed on trends and evolutions in the market
Der ideale Kandidat
- Prefer at least 5+ years sales experience in selling solutions and formal sales training
- Demonstrated success meeting sales goals and growing sales
- Experience in the manufacturing and software industries a plus
- PC proficiency (MicrosoftOffice Suite) required, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You are willing to travel frequently within Europe to visit your customers (approx. 50% of your time)
- You are fluent in English and German
Was macht einen Wechsel in diese Tätigkeit besonders interessant?
- Market competitive salary + commission
- Benefits include Medical, PTO, Holiday and Retirement
- Offer you the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, ambitious and successful
Wenn Sie diese Position interessiert und Sie die oben genannten Anforderungen erfüllen, dann nehmen Sie bitte mit uns Kontakt auf und senden Ihre Unterlagen an unseren zuständigen Berater.